Saturday, February 10, 2018

Homage

Jai Shree Swaminarayan_/\_


Would humbly start  by paying Homage to my friend, mentor, philosopher, guide, mother, Sadguru Sree Maa Shri Ji for walking into my life and bringing me out from the darkest recesses of life _/\ò_
Sada Atyant Abhar Aapka Sree Maa Shri Ji for filling this empty vessel with unconditional Love and boundless Compassion and Supreme Grace _/\ò_ I feel eternally grateful to Sree Maa Shri Ji for waking up this meritless jiv  from the deepest slumber and holding my hand on this pathless path so i could see the light of my BrAhmroop (God- particle).


To even begin to describe the All Knowing, living embodiment of Supreme Grace , Compassion and Love, Sree Maa i cant find appropriate words.The vastness of who Sree Maa Shri Ji are completely baffles me.




Sree Maa Shri Ji in my eyes are the epitome of a Bhakt on this planet.It is beloved Sree Maa Shri Jis Ekantik Bhakti to Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan that Sree Maa Shri Ji share as the most benevolant Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse 24/7 with all the 5D++Pulsars.

Sree Maa Shri Ji have always led by example displaying utmost integrity, the highest level of authenticity and honesty i feel fortunate and blessed to witness the miracles of Supreme Grace in my life. When i heard dear Sree Maa Shri Ji speak for the very first first time felt goosebumps all over and my True soul had such resonance with the ABSOLUTE Truth. 

Atyant Abhar Aapka Sree Maa Shri Ji for always being there and selflessly guiding me inspite of me failing and and letting my shadow self be the charioteer instead of surrendering my reins to Bhagwan _/\ò_








No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff Article response

This blog is my response to the very biased, paid article in which two former FiTs who were disassociated from Kosmic Fusion ( https://www....